For 1 tablet
- Colchicin: 1 mg
- Excipients q.s.f 1 tablet
- Acute phase of gout: to reduce inflammation and pain in the joints
- For gouty arthritis diagnosis
- To prevent acute flares in patients with chronic gouty arthritis during the early stages of use of allopurinol. Gout medications to lower blood uric acid is best to start it about 15 days after an attack has settled, and is combines with colchicine 1mg/day for 1 to 6 months
- Treatment of Primary biliary fibrosis, treatment of cirrhosis
- Treatment of arthritis in sarcoidosis, arthritis with erythematous nodules, osteoarthritis with articular cartilage calcification.
Follow your doctor's instruction
- Presentation: Box of 1 blister x 20 tablets enclosed with instruction for use.
- Keep in dry, ventilated place, protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf-life : 36 months from the manufacturing date
- Mfg. Specifications : Manufacturer’s
- Please contact us at email email@example.com if you want to have further information.
" If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us "
Hotline: 1900 1727Consult