Box of 1 bottle x 45 tablets
For 1 film coated tablet
- Radix Salviae miltiorrhizae: 720 mg (equivalent to 270 mg dry of extract)
- Radix Notoginseng: 141 mg
- Camphor: 8 mg
- Excipients q.s.f: 1 tablet
- Prevention and treatment of angina pectoris, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, hypercholesterolemia.
- Prevention of thrombosis, arrthymia.
Follow your doctor's instruction or the average dosage is:
- Adult: 3 tablets a time, 3 times a day
- Children: 1 - 2 tablets a time, 2 - 3 times a day
- Please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to have further information.
" If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us "
Hotline: 1900 1727Consult