Box of 1 bottle x 5 ml/10 ml
For 1 bottle of 5 ml /10 ml nasal drop
- Naphazoline hydrocloride: 2.5 mg/5 mg
- Excipients q.s to 5 ml/10 ml
- Naphazolin is a vasoconstrictor of the congestion status of rhinitis, sinusitis. Used in case of: nasal congestion, nasal running, rhinitis.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 drops in each nostrill, each of 3-6 hours/time. Should not be used more than 3-5 days.
- Children 6-12 years old: 1-2 drops in each nostrill, each of 3-6 hours/time. Should not be used more than 3-5 days. Use the drug with a doctor's supervision.
- Children under 6 years old: the dose has not been determined.
- Please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to have further information.
" If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us "
Hotline: 1900 1727Consult