For 1 ampoule x 2 ml
- Chlorpromazine hydrocloride: 25mg
- Excipients q.s.p: 2 ml
- All forms of schizophrenia.
- Manic phase of bipolar disorder.
- Nausea, vomiting.
- Hard to treat hiccups.
- Sedation before surgery.
- Acute porphyrin metabolic disorders.
- Tetanus (as an adjunct in the treatment).
Follow your doctor's instruction
- Please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to have further information.
" If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us "
Hotline: 1900 1727Consult