Enteric film-coated tablet
Box of 1 bottle x 40 tablets; Box of 4 blisters x 10 tablets; Box of 1 bottle x 40 tablets
For 1 tablet:
- Sodium valproat: 200 mg
- Excipient q.s.f: 1 tablet
This drug is indicated for:
- Epilepsy, sole or adjunctive therapy in the following patterns of seizures: absence, myoclonic, tonic-clonic, atonic and mixed seizures
- Adjunctive treatment in patients with generalized multiple seizures types
- Follow your doctor's instruction
- Please contact us at email email@example.com if you want to have further information.
" If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us "
Hotline: 1900 1727Consult