Each 5 ml vial contains:
- Dexamethasone sodium phosphate: 5 mg
- Chloramphenicol: 20 mg
- Excipients (Thiomersal, Sodium tetraborate, boric acid , Sodium chloride, distilled water ) q.s.f: 5 ml
Drug is prescribed by a doctor in the following cases:
- Conjunctivitis caused by infection or complications.
- Keratitis without injury.
- Obstruction and infection of lacrimal canal.
- Prevent infection before and after eye surgery.
- People with hypersensitivity to any components of drug.
- Herpes cornea.
- Fungal infections of the eyes
- Glaucoma - newborn
- People with aplastic anemia.
According to the prescription of a doctor or average dose:
- Instill 1-2 drops on the eye(s), repeat many times if neccessary.
- Do not use exceed 10 days.
- Temporary irritation on the site: Irritability, watery eyes, burning, conjunctival congestion.
- Skin, conjunctiva hypersensitivity reactions.
- On long-term treatment: glaucoma due to steroids, cataracts, conjunctivitis, thin cornea.
- In case of corneal or sclera ulcer, corticosteroids may cause slow scar healing and cause superinfections.
- Chloramphenicol may cause marrow failure syndrome.
- Inform your doctor of any undesirable effect during treatment.
- Do not use Ticoldex with other eyedrops containing antibiotic or sulfonamide.
- Should inform the physician about the medicines you are using before taking any other drugs.
- Do not use for more than 30 days after opening.
- Do not use medicine after the expiration date shown on the box or if you have doubt about the quality of drugs such as cloudiness, a foreign substance, mold.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Read careful the instructions before use. For further information, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Only use if necessary in cases of infection caused by chloramphenicol sensitive bacterial strains, and do not use with other types of eyedrops containing antibiotic or sulfonamide.
- In long-term treatment, intraocular pressure and the clarity of the vitreous should be monitored regularly.
- Packed in 5 ml plastic vials, box of 1vial, enclosed with instructions for use.
- Keep in a dry, ventilated place and protected from light.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life : 24 months from manufacturing date
- Specifications : Manufacturer’s Standard
- Please contact us at email email@example.com if you want to have further information.
" If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us "
Hotline: 1900 1727Consult