For 1 ml
- Vitamin K1: 1 mg
- Excipients q.s.f: 1 ml
- Prophylaxis of cerebral hemorrhage due to vitamin K deficiency in infants after birth.
- Therapy of haemorrhage or threatened haemorrhage of the newborn and preterm infant.
Follow your doctor's instruction
- Presentation: Box of 10 ampoules x 1 ml enclosed with instruction for use.
- Keep in dry, ventilated place, protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf-life : 36 months from the manufacturing date
- Mfg. Specifications : Manufacturer’s
- Please contact us at email email@example.com if you want to have further information.
" If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us "
Hotline: 1900 1727Consult